Saturday 3 April 2010

mic check

New post new day i wonder what il be doing, mum was saying we should go into london and fill our bellies with sushi, i agree whole hartedly. In regards to my Dad he didnt buy me chocolate so it seems like it going to be a egg free easter, however he did by me some boxing glove wraps. We joked that he was big daddy and i was hit girl. My 20th birthday present consisted of a pair sais. My course of action with my ex is the only female course of action to be taken by females across the country: silent treatment.

This hole mess kinda begs the question... Is it really possible to be friends with an ex?

Ooh new day new start no more dwelling on crap, and dnt u dare think about uni work ur supposed to be having a small holiday, u no ur work will be better for it in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment