Saturday 3 April 2010

magnolia trees and macaroni cheese...

... sums up my day, possibly thee most random day ever!

Mum and i went on a road trip to Hampsted, london. What a weird town, gated streets that u cnt go down, big hills with modern glass buildings, old english pubs next to bistros and cottages! seriously this place was strange! i loved it, so eclectic. We visited an old grave yard that supposedly one of my family members is buried in, the graves were piled high with ivy and gothic angels everywhere.

Then we drove to camden town which is my favourite place on the planet so far. Market stalls selling everything cool, alternative people the best alternative club, pints in the sun by the lock and the king of falafel.

Tonight just guna chill and meet up with gran in london tomorrow :)

Were going to one on my favourite restaurants for easter dinner, yummy, my friends would have a fit at how posh i am when im at home lol

No comments:

Post a Comment