Friday 2 April 2010

excluded moroseness

One chance, two chance thats usually all i give, i give more im failing myself, failing to realise that this person is no good for me. When i brake this personal rule it almost always ends up in pain. To explain in detail really would be delving deep, maybe to much so for now.

So as this post is so late it is safe for u to assume that i am not in a club with my old friends who i know for a fact are out. I didnt want to just turn up like some weird ex girlfriend, and i'd be damned before i invited myself.

Alot of effort was made on my behalf to include my ex in mine and my friends plans, but i knew if i didnt he would be sat on his own in boro. So now as i sit on my own thinking of them in a club drinking i wonder y i bothered, and maybe i wont any more. This would be the second time, i said to him how much i'd like to see Cassie and James and Stuart.

No comments:

Post a Comment