Thursday 1 April 2010

ur gay and im new read my rant

K so first blog of all time

I wana keep it like a diary but dnt wana spill to much... how far will i reveal my own psyche to complete strangers we'l c i guess.

BY THE WAY if ur going to read this uve gotta no two things 1) i am going to use text speak 2) I am dyslexic so my wording/ the occasional spelling will be off, do not correct me or i'l hate u for ever!

Ive always found it very strange since i got to uni, it was the best thing that happened to me, i cried as i read the acceptance letter and teesside hasnt let me down, it is my home. So coming home for easter... docent feel like my home any more. I love my family i love seeing them but i want to go home at the same time.

Thank god i got into the MSc, another yr at Teesside with my new mates sounds like the most awesome thing ever! and scary as fuck.

Dyslexia never was a problem studying graphic design (well not till i got to the dissertation but thats another story)

It will be for my MSc thou cause i've chosen a different subject. People dont understand y i cant do the things other people find simple, neither do i to be honest. All i no is that ive had to struggle with it since i was born and next year will be an epic battle. Adults are the worst, they just think ur dumb and dont understand. They stereotype quicker.

I'm not stupid thou, just a different way of understanding things thats all, it can be harder to relate to some people but at the same time i get things other people dont.

If man kind could banish one thing it would be ignorance, through understanding u gain empathy through empathy the motivation for change.

well rant over, next rant.... tomorrow probably








No comments:

Post a Comment