Monday 19 April 2010

i hate the scrambled egg feeling

The stress of final yr reaches boiling point today, people say i complain to much, which i think i do, but if i cnt complain to my own blog who can i complain to, today i had to remind myself that the waking world was real not my dream which left me in a wired imbertween stage for hours until the piece of work i spent all of sunday on failed at life. Spent hours redoing that, found out i didn't get the job at the union, wish i knew why. Have to start a 2000 word report now that because of being dyslexic will take a decade and theres a piece of work that should be included in it that i havent done because i cnt because i need the bloody unreliable support worker to help me. To top it off an ex has been talking about me to his mates which happen to be my friends as well and its only 14:43, what the fuck happened?! and all my friends are leaving and i will have to figure out wtf to do with my life soon, going with the flow never has been my strong point

k done

No comments:

Post a Comment