Monday 15 August 2011

well no thats not normal

The way you spoke t me when i was upset because of how your family act means ur used to it, but i would like to say now NO IT IS NOT NORMAL AND NO IT IS NOT OK. how can you carry on with that? how can I live with it?

Thing is with your family is they have a very strong attitude: accept us, or your not part of us!

i will be shunned if i voice my concerns, i think ud even dump me, i tell u what thou i am not getting drunk with them again, and if it ever kicks off while im in the house im going straight upstairs and puttng my ear plugs in.


Your mum had two digs last night, she docent mean to shes drunk but she went on about how you were getting thin, how he docent eat properly when im with you

Then she went as far as calling my family posh and thinking that my mum wont accept her for who she is, With no information what so ever she already thinks my family are dick heads

you know what i wonder if were not just incompatible, we obviously work together well but i cnt live with all of that, i wnt live with all of that,

Ul kill me, so many plans

i dnt know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment