Saturday 5 May 2012

Grans

U took me to grans today but i didnt realise and u didnt realise that i couldnt cope with this, i must be so suffocating that every ones gone out with out me

i ask you to come out with me yesterday u said no, now ur out, out of the blue, unplanned, but not with me

im sat here on my own completely trapped

I really am stuck on my arse

I never imagied life could be this bad again, i mean highschool was so bad that i wonder how i made it though, when i look back on these months i will wonder the same cause its so bad.

I want to be alone but i want you here

I want to these feelings to stop but i cnt seem to send them away

I feel like im not an amazing person because i cnt cope that i should be just getting on with it

il go numb if i can cause that is all i cn think of even though i know this approach distroys everything in its path, no relationship can survive numb holly

No comments:

Post a Comment