Sunday 1 January 2012

different now

ur different to me now, things i believed, things u said, they werent true were they

u said ud never get board of me if i was in your house, that this is my home to: its sooo very not thou is it, in the first week of me being here u were completely fed up of me and thought about dumping me, treated me like crap.

U cryed and said u wanted me back, that ud just been stressed because of your back pain and you didnt know how to cope, cept it wasnt just your back was it, ud thought about dumping me, it was me.

u said it was only ever natalie that flirted with you, that you ignored her wen ever she tryed: but u didnt did you, u asked her to sleep with you.

told her u didnt see the point in relationships while u were with me. didnt see the point in me.

How am i supposed to go back to how it was knowing all of that?

grans ill, dads not talking and i loose my job in three weeks. i feel down down down

No comments:

Post a Comment