Thursday 10 June 2010

the plan so far

Every ones leaving, as am i and wen i come back nothing will be the same again. I'l have to get myself sorted out, move house, get a job, set up dyslexic support so that i can pass me masters with flying colours, keep up training, learn mandarin and go out to keep up appearance's and work of the frustration of all the other things. I think if i felt like i was guna fall apart last yr this nxt yr coming i definitely will.

Work hard for an easy future

I will also have to be applying for the TEFL teaching cert for the yr after that in Beijing, one whole yr in china :) traveling to japan and Thailand in my spare time then straight back to england to get a job in marketing moving up to a higher paid job / company wen available

Then... long term gain experience in marketing, keep up my knowledge in Mandarin and then c if i can transfer to a firm in different country

crazy plan ey? wheres the time for settling down hrmm? blah u can do that wen u die

No comments:

Post a Comment