Wednesday 5 May 2010

ponder land

more random pondering's for u... what would you do in a battle royal situation? kill or be killed?hunt people out or wait for them to come to u? commit suicide? make friends? try and escape?

How would you feel if u came out alive after killing? i guess thats the true question, if you could live with ur self then it would be ok if not then u might as well die

I dnt believe we go any where wen we die, the thing that keeps are spirit or consciousness alive is the body and when that dies our thoughts die with it. In a way we'r still around cause we'l biodegrade and become nutrients for things but thats it. It docent make me sad just more determined to live life. I dnt feel upset thinking my grandad isnt looking down on me cause i remember what he was when he was alive and how i think he would have felt about me and my choices.

He always said he wanted his girls to get an education and to go to university, here i am :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment